Sunday, September 28, 2014 in Natchitoches, LA
This race will take you on a swim through Cane River and finish up on the historic Front Street.
- Minimum age to race is 14.
- Individuals or guardians are responsible for the participant's actions during the event.
- It is highly suggested that Youth be comfortable & experienced swimming in open water.
- USAT determines age as of 12/31/14 -- not race day!
- Meat Pie Tri begins with a very spectator friendly 1/2 mile swim in Cane River Lake.
- Then out of T1 up a short incline onto Front Street for a 20 mile out and back ride over some light rolling terrain.
- Rack your bike and head out of T2 up the steps of the Riverbank for a 5K under the beautiful canopy of oaks along the lake.
- See you at the Finish Line!
• This is a USAT sanctioned event. All USAT rules will be enforced.
• Each participant is required to have a USAT 1-day license ($12) or annual membership ($45).
• This fee is in addition to the race entry.
• A 1-day license can purchased online when registering or an annual membership can be purchased on the USAT website, www.usatriathlon.org.
• NOTE: USAT determines age based on participant's age on 12/31/14.